IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

KATHERINE MCPHEE (request)

OK, so there has been some type of edit floating around, about 3:21 mins. long.... I think it's from that "Thrive Mix"... My opinion is that edit is complete garbage... I don't buy those Thrive mix CD's, so maybe it sounds good in the mix, but as a stand alone radio edit... It sucks a$$! Here is my interpretation of a radio edit... Maybe some of you think mine sucks a$$ too.. either way leave a comment! LOL Please, if you post on another sight just keep the label the same, as it is my edit! Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------

Love Story (Soul Banger Club Mix)
Love Story (AC Beats Soul Banger Radio Edit)

P.S. Still looking for a HQ Solar City Mix... if anyone has a link... pass it by Thanks!

No comments: