IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TONI BRAXTON (request)

I was pleased to get a request for this song because the Soul-Hex Anthem Mix is one of my all time favorite mixes... There was a radio edit release on a compilation called "Superstars Remixed" but that edit blows... it is upcut from the beginning the then just fades the end... There was never an official radio edit on the cd single, but what I never understood is, they put the Frankie Knuckles Classic radio edit on the single but not the Club Mix???? Long story longer, I (of Course) have made a radio edit & mixshow edit. Enjoy (but don't steal) LOL
------------------------------------------------------
Un-Break My Heart (Album Version)
Un-Break My Heart (Album Instrumental)
Un-Break My Heart (Classic Radio Mix) AKA Frankie Knuckles Classic Radio Edit
Un-Break My Heart (Soul-Hex Anthem Vocal)
Un-Break My Heart (AC Beats Soul-Hex Mixshow Edit 1)
Un-Break My Heart (AC Beats Soul-Hex Radio Edit 1)

No comments: