IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

CORINA

So I know, I know you already have these songs... well first this is by request and second, not everybody has these mixes LOL!... The Temptation single had the Radio Edit, Extended Club, After Dark Love Mix & Synth Apella (which is what was requested!) I give you the last two... And for "Whispers", many people were disappointed with the album version which is totally different than the radio edit that everybody heard and thought they were getting! The "Whispers" single had Radio Edit, Extended Club, Scream For "D" Dub, AIM Apella, & Bonus Beats! Co, thanks for checking my blog and here is your request!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Temptation (After Dark Love Mix)
Temptation (Synth Apella)
Whispers (Radio Edit)
Whispers (Scream For "D" Dub) ***NEW LINK***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same link was posted twice for Whispers. Thanks for the 'pella of Temptation.

Anonymous said...

І'll immediately grab your rss as I can't fіnd уour e-mail
subsсription link oг e-neωslettеr
sеrvicе. Do you have anу? Pleаse permit me undеrstanԁ in ordeг thаt I cοuld subscribe.
Thanks.

Also visit my blog MintedPoker Promotions

Anonymous said...

I've read some excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you set to make one of these fantastic informative website about Poker products.

my page http://high-poker.net/