IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

KELLY CLARKSON (request)

First I would like to say... I posted the original a little back, but I got the Dave Aude Mix from Never's blog.. So I will not post that here... just click on his link to the right. The Dave Aude mix is almost like a mixshow edit coming in just over 5 mins., but the request is for the radio edit which is at 3:39. It is basically the same except the longer one has more vocals (which I like) and is why that's the version you here in my player... but here is the radio edit... if you are still looking for the full vocal mix please check out Never's Haushaed!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Never Again (Dave Aude Radio Edit)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5ztl2ndzvzh

No comments: