IF YOU LIKE THE MUSIC SAMPLED HERE, PLEASE SUPPORT ALL ARTISTS BY PURCHASING ORIGINAL MATERIAL.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

UNCANNY ALLIANCE (request)

MY BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL DAMMITT... OK, so the pic is from my cassette single and as you can see it is held together by a huge piece of clear tape! (notice all the shiny glares) LMAO That single was dead about 8 years ago! And yes I know they spelled Dammitt wrong! LOL Whoever requested this Sorry but the single only had radio edits... but at least I had it:) Also I threw in a remake from Bette Midler! Leave a comment and let me know which version you like BETTEr!
-----------------------------------------------------
I'm Beautiful Dammitt! (Radio Edit)
I'm Beautiful Dammitt! (Eric Kupper Radio Edit)
BONUS: Bette Midler - I'm Beautiful Dammitt!(Brinsley Evans Radio Edit)

2 comments:

Tallsonofagun said...

You are now my favorite person in the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hadn´t heard the Eric Kupper version before. I wish he had left some of the basic chorus run through the track, but it´s still good and thanks for the Bette Midler version too. Brinsley Evans was the original producer and member of Uncanny Alliance and it´s great the way he included some of the original track in Bette´s version. Still, nothing touches the original version. One day, I´m gonna find a total long form house version that just rocks from beginning to end. For now though, these will do. Thank you so much for finding and posting them. You are a musical God.

Unknown said...

I have this single on vinyl, but I don't know how to upload it to anything :( It's so good!! If I find any sort of link, I will come back and post it! :)